These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of our wine and olive oil from us online or by phone, fax or post. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not order from us.
1) By using our site you are confirming that you are above 18 years of age. Persons under the legal age to purchase alcohol are not permitted to purchase, receive or subscribe to any goods or services from this site
2) All our prices are in Euro, and they are based on current rates of excise duties, import/export taxes and VAT unless otherwise stated.
3) Wine prices do not include delivery costs.
4) Minimum order is 1 case of Wine (6 bottles of 75cl equivalent), or 1 case of Olive Oil (6 bottles of 50cl/75cl) or 1 can of Olive Oil (3lt equivalent).
5) Maximum total order is 3 cases of the above products, or a mix of them.
6) Payments: all payments made on this website are secure and guaranteed and you can choose on of the following ways:
– Payment by Bank Transfer
– Payment by Paypal account
Selecting the PayPal payment, you will be redirected to a page on the PayPal site where you can enter your email address and password and make the payment.
Your financial data will not be shared with Fattoria Colleverde srl but will be handled directly by PayPal. In case of cancellation or non-acceptance by Fattoria Colleverdeo srl., the amount will be refunded to your PayPal
7) Orders will only be despatched once payment has been received and confirmed.
8) Orders will normally arrive within 10 days of confirmed receipt of payment. In the case of overseas shipments (USA, Australia, Far East) delivery might take up to 3 weeks. You will be notified in the event of any delay beyond this.
9) Any breakages must be notified to our carriers at the time of delivery – and ourselves – in order for you to receive a refund or replacement of the breakages.
10) If you do not take delivery of the wine at the time you have confirmed with the courier, you will have to make alternative arrangements with the courier, and the courier may make an additional charge.
11) Fattoria Colleverde reserves the right to change price and availablity information without notice.
12) Please note that we may decline to accept an order at our discretion. If we cannot meet your requirements then we may contact you to discuss changes to your order.
13) Cancellation & Return Policy: should you wish to cancel an order, please notify us by phone or via email at least 24 hours before shipment is due. Any notification after this time may result in the delivery being made at cost to the customer.
The return-right is regulated by law and the client-consumer consumer (ie an individual who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity) is entitled to terminate the contract for any reason. To exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to Fattoria Colleverde srl via registered letter within 10 working days with effect from the date of delivery of goods
If you cancel your order after its dispatch you must return the products (wine and/or olive oil) to us at your own cost and we will refund the price of your order (except any delivery charges included in that price) by crediting your credit card within 45 days of the date on which you gave your notice of cancellation.
If you do not return the products within 30 days of the date on which you gave your notice of cancellation you will be deemed to have accepted the product, at which point a new contract of sale will be made between you and us and you will be charged for your order at our product prices in force at the date of the new contract of sale.
The return policy is not valid if the essential integrity of the goods (packaging, labels and/ or contents) are damaged.
14) Privacy: You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is accurate, current and complete in all respects. You will notify us of any changes in the personal information by e-mail or in writing. We shall treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We shall keep it on a secure server and we shall fully comply with all applicable Italian data and consumer protection legislation.
15) Our liability to you: To the extent permitted by applicable law, our liability to you in respect of an order will not exceed the total amount we charge you in respect of that order.
16) Force Majeure: we shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Fattoria Colleverde Srl.
17) Fattoria Colleverde is a Republic of Italy registered company and any disputes or claims must be settled under Italian law.
Azienda Agricola FATTORIA COLLEVERDE SRL
Address: Loc. Castello, 55018 Matraia (Lucca)